By continuing to access and use the Site after this TOU has been modified, you are agreeing to such modifications. In addition, when using particular services or features on the Site, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services or features that may be posted from time to time, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video and related projects) that augment or enhance the services or features. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these TOU.
We are committed to providing you with the best online experience to which we have committed to continually improve through developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. By using our Site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Description of Service
The Site contains information about our products and services, promotional and other offers. The Site and the information, features and services available through the Site may be referred to herein collectively as the “Service”. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services that augment or enhance the Service in the future shall be considered part of the Service and subject to these TOU.
The Service is provided primarily for informational purposes, and is not guaranteed. We shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or availability of any information or other content, data, text, URLs, graphics, audio and video clips, advertising or any other materials (collectively, the “Content”) transmitted or made available via the Service. We shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions made in reliance on such information.
You may be required to register for and create an account with the Service in order to access certain information and features offered through the Service. As part of the registration and account creation process, you will select a password and provide us with certain registration information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for all usage or activity on your account, including the use of your account by any person using your password(s). If you choose to register with the Service or otherwise provide personal or other information to the Service, you agree to
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form or other areas of the Service, and
(b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information to us that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Third Party Websites
The Service may provide links to websites or resources outside of the Site. Because we have no control over external sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any websites that you find or link to through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such websites.
You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of links to such websites on the Service.
While we are always happy to hear from you, it is our policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore, we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as images, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions, the e-mailing or posting of any content including, without limitations, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips and the consequences thereof. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, shall retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, e-mail, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights and obtaining the required consents and authorizations, as appropriate. By e-mailing or posting any submission and Content to the Site or to us, you hereby grant us or our affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, royalty free and perpetual license to use or publish such submission and Content for any purpose, including, without limitations, reproduction, modification, disclosure, transmission, publication, distribution, creation of derivative works, broadcast and posting in any form, medium or technology throughout the world and in perpetuity without restriction or compensation to you. We are free to use, at our sole discretion, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Content or communication you send or submit to the Site or to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, by submitting or posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Content that you submit, e-mail or post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims of every kind and nature, known or unknown, resulting from
- (a) a breach of your representations, warranties or obligations set forth herein,
- (b) your actions or Content you supply, or
- (c) violation of any law or the rights of a third party, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claims.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse, accept, post, display, change, condense, delete or transmit any Content in our sole discretion.
We do not guarantee that you will have any recourse through us or our affiliates to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. We reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Blue Waters, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Blue Waters, its agents, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your submission or posting of any content, you agree that Blue Waters and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your submission and other administrative purposes.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Service, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Service. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any content or material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, abusive, offensive, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, pornographic, or of a sexual nature, profane, illegal, threatening, harassing, intimidating to any person or entity that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials.
You may not use the Service or the Site to:
- interfere with any other user’s use of the Service;
- conduct any unlawful activity;
- intentionally solicit or harm minors in any way;
- misrepresent your own identity or any affiliation that you may have;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Service, Site or Content;
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices;
- “frame,” “mirror,” or “deep link” any part of the Site or Content;
- link to any page within the Site or Content from any web site or web page that makes any claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us.
Modifications to Service
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, immediately and without notice to suspend or terminate these TOU, your account (if you have registered) and/or your ability to access the Site, for any reason including any breach by you of these TOU or conduct by you that we determine to be inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, if you post any images or content to the Site that infringes the copyright of any third party, such conduct shall be grounds for immediate termination of your account.
Our Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (the “Software”) contain proprietary and/or confidential information, Content and other materials that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws (including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, service marks and patents). You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any intellectual property through your use of the Site. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works based on, or otherwise use the Software, the Service or any Content contained thereon, in whole or in part. In addition, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute materials from the Site in any way or manner without our prior written permission.
BLUE WATERS, the Trade Dress and accompanying logos are trademarks of Blue Waters Products Limited. We will enforce our intellectual property rights in the trademarks and any other intellectual property on the site that is owned by us to the fullest extent of the law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT
- THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
- THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
- ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Service may provide notices to you including, without limitation, notices of changes to these TOU or other matters by displaying such notices or links to such notices to you generally on the Service.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should provide us with written notice that contains the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. 512:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to:
Blue Waters Products Limited
#2 Orange Grove Estate,
Attn: Chief Operating Officer
Fax: (868) 640-4567